Saturday 9 July 2011

Hyper Japan and Human Kindness

This time last week I was gutted because I had accepted the fact that I would not be attending this years Hyper Japan event. If you dont know what Hyper Japan is check out their website http://www.hyperjapan.co.uk basically Hyper Japan is the biggest event of the year for me.

But then the other day I recived a private message on Twitter from someone asking if I had managed to get tickets yet, I told them I was unable to go. A little while after I recieved an email from them with a Groupon ticket for two people attached.

There is no way of describing how this email made me feel the act of generosity and kindness from a person who is pretty much a stranger to me just overwhelmed me.
The person that sent me the tickets asked me not to mention their name which in a way makes this action even more of a big deal.

I just wanted to write this small post to share with you all this random act of human kindness and to thank the person who acted in this way.

I feel very lucky and feel privileged to know you.
From the bottom of my heart thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment